Does a five-minute scramble in front of the mirror to slap on some makeup in the morning sound familiar? Well as long as you are avoiding these five makeup mistakes, you’ll be good to go!
1. A telltale line of foundation on the jawline means your foundation hasn’t been blended in properly. The idea is not to see your foundation, but to create a smooth palette, so blend in well with a sponge or brush taking the colour just under the jawline.
2. Choosing the wrong colour foundation. Too dark a shade can make you look odd compared to the rest of your body and too light on darker skins gives one a dull and ashy complexion.
3. Too much blusher. Subtleness is the way to go, with a gentle swirl of colour on the apples of your cheeks
4. Penciling in brows too boldly or darkly. Our tip is to use eyeshadow, brushing through the colour, following the natural line with light strokes.
5. Lipstick on teeth. Blot your lips after applying lipstick to avoid colour bleeding, feathering and excess going onto your teeth. SOURCE: goodhousekeeping.com